On this page you will be able to view all of the notes for the recent builds of CIMCO Software Version 8. Please make sure your maintenance is current before upgrading to the most recent build. The release dates are included below. As long as your maintenance is valid through the end of that month you are eligible for that version. If you have any questions let us know.
CIMCO Software 8.01.08 Released: 05-05-17
- Fixed issues with digital signature in XP and Windows Server 2003.
- Fixed bug where not all the layer names from a DXF file were captured correctly.
- Improved info messages in the MDCMaxCMD.exe running from command line.
- Fixed incorrect numbering of generated tables introduced in the version 8.00.26.
- Fixed autorefresh of the eventlog when latest is selected.
- Improved Heidenhain DCOM protocol.
CIMCO Software 8.01.07 Released: 04-27-17
- Added more time range options (last 2,3,4 days) in list of undefined down times.
- Added edit box, where is possible to define tags which are checked for 0 values. When all specified analog values are 0 and the machine is in the ACTIVE execution status, then a CYCLESTOP MDC message is generated
CIMCO Software 8.01.06 Released: 04-25-17
- Problem with CNC-Calc crashing when Pocket Parameters where saved is fixed.
- Added help text to the advanced trigger field for send file rename mode.
- Fixed issue with IOLogic password configuration.
- Fixed crash of the MDC client when event log is opened and monitorlog archive is empty.
- Exteded number of live states from 64 to 500.
- Fixed issue with incorrect backdated messages during Archiving.
- Fixed crash when generating HTML report from commandline in some cases.
- Web Client: Operator screens with a single machine now auto-select it instead of displaying a machine selection menu.
- Web Client: Add support for buttons configured to ‘backdate single reason otherwise do send button message’
- Web Client: Switch to mobile devices from 550px and down instead of 600px
- Web Client: Fix bug where buttons were incorrectly displayed as enabled/disabled
CIMCO Software 8.01.05 Released: 04-19-17
- Fixed a regression in Edit that could cause occasional crashes.
CIMCO Software 8.01.04 Released: 04-19-17
- DNC-Max now supports FOCAS1 paths. They are represented as folders. If there is only one, it is defaulted and used as root.
- Fixed issue with editing of the Event log when ‘Latest’ is selcted.
CIMCO Software 8.01.03 Released: 04-18-17
- Updated the Finnish Localization.
- Most of the software will now run on XP again. Known exceptions are: CNC-Calc, parts of Backplot, NC-Base Server.
- Fixes an issue where Favorites under Macro in NCAssistant is always selected as the default value on startup.
- Add any angle chamfering option. Regular chamfering opeation fixed.
- Problem with CNC-Calc crashing when Pocket Parameters where saved is fixed.
- Added HTML report title.
- Fixed issue with incorrect coding of character in MariaDB after upgrade to V8.
- Fixed crash when opening serial protocol auto receive set.
- Fixed some bugs with creating license reservations.
- Updated the Polish Localization.
- Fixes an issue where the selected macro in the NC Assistant is not reflected with the selected macro in the Ribbon and vice versa.
- Fix a regression of CNC-Calc that was caused in 8.01.00
- Added a file translator sheet to auto receive sets in Network Protocol. These are applied only when a file has been associated to an auto receive set.
- Added GUI field for setting of IOLogic password.
- Fixed issue when IOLOgic passwords were wiped after closing of DNC server configuration dialog.
- Added new send file rename option to apply a single advanced trigger replace translator to the filename.
- Fixed issue with opening of incorrect dialog when last operator screen in the list is being opened.
- Added option to disable dialog informing user that data was updated and needs to be recalculated.
- Web Client: Fix bug where live screen headers were not aligned according to configuration
- Web Client: Fix bug where overview is not clickable when zoom is in use
- Web Client: If an operator screen has a single machine, auto-select that instead of displaying a sub menu
- Web Client: Minor design tweaks
CIMCO Software 8.01.00 Released: 03-30-2017
Changes in CIMCO Software 8.01.00
- Change the font used in License Terms dialog.
Changes in CIMCO Edit 8.01.00
- Backstage File Information page now shows file information for all valid file types.
- Fixed an unlocalizable string in Backstage Recent Documents page.
- Swapped the Cancel and OK buttons in the Compare With dialog to be consistent with other dialogs in the Editor.
- Fix a layout issue in Backplot that caused some controls to be clipped when simulation is running.
- Fixed an issue preventing CIMCO Edit from automatically closing on inactivity.
Changes in CIMCO MDC-Max 8.01.00
- Web Client: New look and feel with redesigned user-interface optimized for all devices.
- Web Client: Clients update automatically when detecting new server version.
- Web Client: Added option to toggle between dark and light theme.
- Web Client: Added option to easily change the size of text in Live Screens.
- Web Client: Added machine overview to top of Live Screens. Can be toggled on/off under options.
Changes in CIMCO Software Manager 8.01.00
- License Servers will now co-operate when they use the same License file. Clients can connect to either one and the available licenses will be distributed as though they were one server. This allows for backup License Servers to be running in the background.
- CIMCO products will attempt to connect to backup License Servers if the main License Server is down.
- CIMCO products will actively try to reconnect to the License Server if the connection is lost. This includes trying backup License Servers.
- CIMCO License Server can now integrate with Active Directory to allow for client reservations based on User Names, User Groups and/or Organizational Units.
- License Server configuration can be set to only be edited by AD Administrators.
CIMCO Software 8.00.48 Released: 03-24-17
Changes in CIMCO Software Manager 8.00.48
- Fixed an issue relating to renewed Code Signing Certificate.
CIMCO Software 8.00.47 Released: 03-23-17
Changes in CIMCO Edit 8.00.47
- Rectangular Pocket (251) and Slot (253) cycles improved. Several other cycles has smal fixes and updates T953.
- Fixes in parameter calculations (preventing program from hanging under certain conditions) T978.
- Improved cutter compensation with full circle movement T925.
- Updated Mazak ISO Filter
Changes in CIMCO CNC-Calc (Add-On for CIMCO Edit) 8.00.47
- The CAM Kernels have ben updated in order to fix a bug in Roughing and Finish Turning.
Changes in CIMCO DNC-Max 8.00.47
- In Directory monitor, the field “Auto Receive Associated Files Ignore the following files when importing associated files” now handles the wildcard character ( * ).
Changes in CIMCO MDC-Max 8.00.47
- Extended column count for reports from 30 to 100.
- Fixed issue with Excel templates when data was inserted on incorrect sheet.
- Fixed issue with months reports with period one month when it created two columns instead of just one column.
- FOCAS: protocol reads now only running main program (subprograms are ignored).
Changes in CIMCO NC-Base (Add-On for CIMCO Edit) 8.00.47
- Added option to copy associated files along with the main file when using the “Copy approved files to an ‘Approved Directory'” option.
- Removed the additional warning about upgrading to a V8+ database when upgrading from a V8 database.
CIMCO Software 8.00.46 Released: 03-16-17
Changes in CIMCO MDC-Max 8.00.46
- Fixed issue with week numbers in reports.
- Fixed issue with yearly report with week interval
- Mitsubishi protocol: Added unique device number
- Heidenhain protocol: ‘TCPPORT’ parameter moved to section ‘OPTION18’
CIMCO Software 8.00.45 Released: 03-15-17
Changes in CIMCO DNC-Max 8.00.45
- Fixed deadlock in the DNC server when a barcode reader is used together with DPRNT from machine.
Changes in CIMCO MDC-Max 8.00.45
- Added a new button function on operator panel ‘Backdate single reason’
- Fixed auto-close of sub-screen when a button is pressed and backdating function is selected.
- Fixed issue with loaded incorrect Excel template in some cases.
- Fixed issue: ‘Select job(s)’ and ‘Select program(s)’ features don’t work.
- Fixed issue: Breaks are splitting the tables even when interval is one day.
- Updated MOXA DLL for support of new IOLogic units with firmware 2.5
CIMCO Software 8.00.44 Released: 03-7-17
Changes in CIMCO Edit 8.00.44
- Fixed an issue with saving to files with the HIDDEN attribute set.
CIMCO Software 8.00.43 Released: 03-03-17
Changes in CIMCO CNC-Calc (Add-On for CIMCO Edit) 8.00.43
- Error with loading DXF Splines corrected.
Changes in CIMCO MDC-Max 8.00.43
- MT-Connect: Fixed multiple events triggered when monitoring faults and warnings.
CIMCO Software 8.00.42 Released: 03-03-17
Changes in CIMCO Software 8.00.42
- It is now possible to configure time-out on connecting to the License Server, as well as configuring retry count + retry interval.
Changes in CIMCO DNC-Max 8.00.42
- Fixed a rare issue where some TRAUB files could crash the DNC-Max server.
- Client: Reintroduced the checkboxes for toggling date and time in the log view.
Changes in CIMCO MDC-Max 8.00.42
- Web Client: Fix bug where values could not be submitted.
- FOCAS: Added detection of ‘O’ in the Fanuc program name before conversion to O-number: O38 O0038.
Changes in CIMCO NC-Base (Add-On for CIMCO Edit) 8.00.42
- Fixed a race condition which could cause the NC-Base Client to freeze when opening a file by double-clicking it while previewing a different file.
CIMCO Software 8.00.41 Released: 02-27-17
Changes in CIMCO Edit 8.00.41
- Heidenhain filter: Fixed cylces 208, 232, 256,257, 262 and 267.
CIMCO Software 8.00.40 Released: 02-17-17
Changes in CIMCO Edit 8.00.40
- File Compare now jumps to next/previous difference relative to cursor position.
Changes in CIMCO MDC-Max 8.00.40
- Added new report type based on Excel template. It allows into one Excel sheet insert multiple tables on different position in the sheet. This report can be generated as an Excel file or as a PDF document displayed in the MDC client tab.
- Fixed incorrect disabling of username and password fields in the client logon setup sheet introduced with the AD option.
- Extended limit of operator and live screens from 50 to 1024.
- Removed limitation of table (rows*columns>10000000) now unlimited + checking memory exception.
- Added unique id for pictures in HTML reports.
- Heidenhain protocol removed float type for feed rate, spindle speed, rapid feed rate and this value is no more *100 in transmission protocol.
- Added information about range for feed rate, spindle speed, rapid feed rate in the event log message variable 2.
- Extended ‘SLEEPRESTART’ in the Heidenhain protocol from 5000 ms to 100000 ms.
- Added option to multiply overrides for Heidenhain OCX.
- FOCAS UI setup dialog doesn’t disabled ‘O number format’ combo box when protocol was not enabled.
Changes in CIMCO NC-Base (Add-On for CIMCO Edit) 8.00.40
- Fixed issue with NCBase server introduced in V 8.00.38, when ‘mdc and ‘ncbase’ databases are missing in fresh NC-Base installation.
CIMCO Software 8.00.39 Released: 02-10-17
Changes in CIMCO Software 8.00.39
- Demo periods can once again be extended using extension codes like it was possible prior to version 8.
Changes in CIMCO Edit 8.00.39
- Fix an issue where Keyboard Shortcuts customizations were not persisted correctly.
Changes in CIMCO DNC-Max 8.00.39
- FOCAS: Fix issue when no program was selected.
Changes in CIMCO MDC-Max 8.00.39
- Fixed Chinese characters in PDF reports.
CIMCO Software 8.00.38 Released: 02-06-17
Changes in CIMCO DNC-Max 8.00.38
- FOCAS: Implemented option to convert a program name to Fanuc O number in case that the name is a number. MCH file section FOCAS, key RENAMETOONO, values: ”, ‘1’, ‘0001’, ‘O0001’.
Changes in CIMCO MDC-Max 8.00.38
- Fixed timeline popup issue introduced in V 8.00.35 with translations.
Changes in CIMCO NC-Base (Add-On for CIMCO Edit) 8.00.38
- ORACLE: Added update of ORACLE DB to V 8.00.01.
- Fixed issue with NCBase Server when a message ‘Do you want to install sample DB?’ appears when database is started even if it is already installed DB.
CIMCO Software 8.00.37 Released: 02-02-17
Changes in CIMCO Software 8.00.37
- Updated Spanish translation.
- Fixed an issue which prevented non-html formatted help texts from being displayed.
Changes in CIMCO Edit 8.00.37
- Heidenhain filter: Improved work with Q-parameters.Add calculations safety check.
- Siemens filter: Support of advanced tool naming T=’Alpha_Numerical_tool_name’ is allowed.
- Advanced Renumbering: Ignoring numbers inside brackets while renumbering.
Changes in CIMCO DNC-Max 8.00.37
- Fixed issue in the network protocol with keeping directory structure in case that directory name contains ‘.’
Changes in CIMCO MDC-Max 8.00.37
- MT-Connect: Added option to disregard faults and warnings as alarms.
- MT-Connect: Added option to ignore specific alarms.
- Web Client: Optimize bandwidth usage by use of WebSockets and reducing included asset files
- Web Client: Improved support for IE 11
CIMCO Software 8.00.36 Released: 01-26-17
Changes in CIMCO DNC-Max 8.00.36
- Fixed connection issue with DNCMaxCtrl.exe when a requested program is not found.
Changes in CIMCO MDC-Max 8.00.36
- Fixed issue with Active Directory integration.
Changes in CIMCO Software Manager 8.00.36
- Software Manager can now export the License Server log in a human readable format.
- Software Manager now contains a direct link to open it’s documentation.
CIMCO Software 8.00.35 Released: 01-24-17
Changes in CIMCO Edit 8.00.35
- Okuma, Mazak, Heidenhain, Heidiso filters: Use ‘Block Number – N’ instead of ‘Tool Number – T’ in Toolpath Statistics.
- Heidenhain filter: Fixed issue with Z/W values.
- Willemin filter: Fixed plotting issues.
Changes in CIMCO DNC-Max 8.00.35
- Fixed issue introduced in V 8.00.33 when auto-receive folder was deleted if associated files were not enabled.
Changes in CIMCO MDC-Max 8.00.35
- Added custom translations of Live and Operator screen and reports.
- Added Active Directory integration for User Control in MDC-Max.
- Web Client: Optimized entire interface for a much faster experience.
- Web Client: Added support for button disabled state.
- Web Client: Fix bug where screens stop refreshing when the configuration changes
- Web Client: Added custom langauge selector on Front Page.
CIMCO Software 8.00.34 Released: 01-20-17
Changes in CIMCO Software 8.00.34
- Removed Mitsubishi DCOM client libraries from the installer to solve issue with the installer on some computers.
Changes in CIMCO Edit 8.00.34
- Okuma filter: Filter updated.
- Siemens filter: Add support for RP= and AP=, G110/G111/G112, and polar coordinates.
Changes in CIMCO MDC-Max 8.00.34
- Fixed issue with HTML reports don’t show timeline if sub-type of graph is pie chart.
- Fixed issue with the event log when ‘Latest’ is selected and no data is in the ‘monitorlog’ table.
- Fixed issue with not updating title of DB tables in GUI setup of the DB View.
- Optimized pie chart code.
- Fixed issue with incorrect count of time intervals in reports in some special cases.
CIMCO Software 8.00.33 Released: 01-17-17
Changes in CIMCO Software 8.00.33
- Fixed some Spanish translations in the installer.
- Solved an issue where certain Windows Group Policies would prevent installer translations from being cached as normally upon installation, thereby causing uninstallation and upgrades to fail with the error message ‘Error applying transforms. Verify that the specified transform paths are valid.’
Changes in CIMCO DNC-Max 8.00.33
- Added option to ignore requested programs from given directories when a multi request – wild search is used.
- ixed issue with not keeping directory structure (when ‘Keep directory structure is used’ and also sharing programs between machine groups in ncbase is active) and remote request search for programs in data storage of another machine or program is sent from editor-ncbase to another machine that it can share programs with.
- Fixed issue with not deleting an empty folder in auto-receive directory if there are no associated files.
- Fixed issue with clear of Send folder if it has sub-folders – directory structure.
Changes in CIMCO MDC-Max 8.00.33
- Fixed issue with Haas protocol, it doesn’t show MONONLINE/MONOFFLINE correctly.
- Fixed issue with IOLogic when it doesn’t show MONOFFLINE after server startup when the unit is offline.
- Mitsubishi protocol – Implemented option to select multiple alarms group to be read from the controller.
CIMCO Software 8.00.32 Released: 1-10-17
Changes in CIMCO Edit 8.00.32
- Prevented Editor Standard from grabbing Editor Pro licenses from the License Server if standard licenses are available.
Changes in CIMCO DNC-Max 8.00.32
- FTP Synchronization upgrades: Now works with FANUC Data Server. Supports one-way synchronization and forced mirroring. Supports mapping of an extension on the PC side to no extension on the CNC side. Useful for having program associations to files that are required to have no extension on the CNC. Can now do a separate synchronizer specific log.
CIMCO Software 8.00.31 Released: 01-06-17
Changes in CIMCO Software 8.00.31
- CIMCO software now supports Mazak Smooth-C files for the purpose of comment extraction in NC-Base and DNC-Max as well as viewing in the Editor.
Changes in CIMCO Edit 8.00.31
- Mazak Viewer updated.
Changes in CIMCO CNC-Calc (Add-On for CIMCO Edit) 8.00.31
- Calculation of the snap distances now uses the square distance to to find the shortest distance. Thereby the calls to the square root functions has been eliminated and performance enhanced.
CIMCO Software 8.00.30 Released: 01-04-17
Changes in CIMCO Edit 8.00.30
- Added Formulas to Edit example Macros.
- Fix an issue with Macros containing Formulas.
Changes in CIMCO DNC-Max 8.00.30
- Added option to sort machine list alphabetically on column header click in global change manager dialog.
Changes in CIMCO MDC-Max 8.00.30
- Backdating: Implemented option to read downtime-list from archives.
- Fixed event log issue with incorrect filtering of selected messages in some cases.
Changes in CIMCO NC-Base (Add-On for CIMCO Edit) 8.00.30
- Program info is updated when a selected version (backup) is restored in case that the option ‘Update program info when editing files’ is checked.
- Fixed issue with machine group templates when editor type was not copied from selected template, when creating a new machine group.
- Machine group template – removed default extension NC when template has no extension.
CIMCO Software 8.00.29 Released: 01-02-17
Changes in CIMCO Edit 8.00.29
- Heidenhain filter: Fixed work with subroutines.
- Heidenhain filter: Fixed bugs in parameter programming.
- Heidenhain filter: Added PLANE PROJECTED and PLANE POINTS commands.
- Heidenhain filter: Fixed polar coordinates movements.
- Fanuc filter: Fixed G68.2 command.
- Added the ability to Mirror Toolpath on Turning programs.
Changes in CIMCO DNC-Max 8.00.29
- Fixed an issue where FOCAS2 transfers of large files would fail on Makinos machines with FANUC controls.
- Fixed an issue where the DNC-Max Client would sometimes fail to open the Send File protocol and freeze for two minutes instead.
- Directory monitor: ‘Send directory is cleaned’ now also including sub-directories.
- Added option to clean monitoring directory (including sub-directories) when auto receive failed.
CIMCO Software 8.00.28 Released: 12-22-16
Changes in CIMCO Edit 8.00.28
- Advanced Renumbering: Block skip added.
- Editor now uses ConfigPaths.cfg from old installations (if it exists) to import configuration files.
Changes in CIMCO CNC-Calc (Add-On for CIMCO Edit) 8.00.28
- Bug with Tolerances not being used in Constant Cut Milling has been corrected.
- Added fanuc NO K and heidenhain incremental postprocessors.
Changes in CIMCO MDC-Max 8.00.28
- Implemented GUI option for configuration of DBView with setup of excel template for each db table.
- Fixed issue in yearly reports with weekly period and extended schedule with start work week on Sunday.
Changes in CIMCO NC-Base (Add-On for CIMCO Edit) 8.00.28
- Extended ncbase program format triggers to read up to 100,000,000 lines (original limit 1000) for case that program header is placed at the end of the program/file.
- ORACLE: changed default values in db table machinegroups fixed issue with adding a new machine group.
CIMCO Software 8.00.27 Released: 12-16-16
Changes in CIMCO Edit 8.00.27
- Advanced Renumbering can now ignore lines starting with defined parameters.
- Fanuc filter updated.
- Fixed issue preventing Cimco Edit from being able to automatically closing.
Changes in CIMCO DNC-Max 8.00.27
- Network protocol: Added auto receive compare and failed reception report.
Changes in CIMCO License Server 8.00.27
- Cleaned up event log source inconsistencies.
CIMCO Software 8.00.26 Released: 12-05-16
Changes in CIMCO MDC-Max 8.00.26
- Implemented message filter in event log.
- Introduced partial rebuild – support for backdating with enabled central cache.
- Introduced editing of messages older the ‘today’ in the event log with enabled central cache.
- DNC server does check for a running MTConnect agent only running from CIMCO DNC server install path.
- Fixed resolving of excel filename by export to excel – it removed all after first ‘.’ found from the left.
- Introduced multi-threaded rebuild.
- Introduced real-time update of OPENED rows in real-time DB tables.
- Implemented automatic server restart if any MDC thread gets memory exception (out of memory).
- ORACLE: Changed type of columns in the monitorlog and shadowmonitorlog from CLOB to VARCHAR2(255).
- MARIEDB: MySQL connector updated to fetch all results into internal application buffer.
Changes in CIMCO License Server 8.00.26
- V8 License Servers now kill V7 License Servers if they use a permanent keyfile.
CIMCO Software 8.00.25 Released: 12-01-16
Changes in CIMCO Software 8.00.25
- Finnish translations updated.
Changes in CIMCO Edit 8.00.25
- Filters updated.
- Mazatrol Viewer: Improved Matrix functions.
Changes in CIMCO DNC-Max 8.00.25
- Remote Request Execute now has the option to evaluate program parameter string for Environment Variables and to execute the external process before looking up the remote request.
CIMCO Software 8.00.24 Released: 11-23-16
Changes in CIMCO CNC-Calc (Add-On for CIMCO Edit) 8.00.24
- Problem with Turning Post Processors MOVE_LAST variable solved.
Changes in CIMCO DNC-Max 8.00.24
- DNC-Max can now track progress of a dripfeed file transfer. This progress can be used to restart an interrupted transfer. Code has also been implemented to construct a meaningful header for resume of transfer for very simple 3-axis programs.
Changes in CIMCO MDC-Max 8.00.24
- Fixed memory leak in brother http monitor.
CIMCO Software 8.00.23 Released: 11-16-16
Changes in CIMCO Edit 8.00.23
- Fixed issue with limitation of macro inputs fields to max 15 characters.
Changes in CIMCO DNC-Max 8.00.23
- Fixed issue preventing DNC-Max from running in pure demo mode.
- Added debug message in DNC client debug window when translator finds an MDC message.
- FTP Server: Added more clear return codes when doing unsupported commands and doing commands before login was completed.
Changes in CIMCO MDC-Max 8.00.23
- Optimized MTConnect memory usage.
- Added GUI option for Mitsubishi protocol – Alarm filter and NC type.
CIMCO Software 8.00.22 Released: 11-11-16
Changes in CIMCO Edit 8.00.22
- Fixed a crash when closing files on slow file systems, such as network shares, with response times in the seconds range.
Changes in CIMCO Software Manager 8.00.22
- Fixed a crash related to third party firewall programs.
CIMCO Software 8.00.21 Released: 11-10-16
Changes in CIMCO CNC-Calc (Add-On for CIMCO Edit) 8.00.21
- Error with splines with polynomial = 1 but 3 control points corrected. Now we use the first and last control point to create the line.
Changes in CIMCO DNC-Max 8.00.21
- Handheld terminal port: Fixed error where NULL character was received between messages.
Changes in CIMCO MDC-Max 8.00.21
- Calculation can be extended up to 30 days (Engine cfg file section [GENERAL] RECALCDAYS = 1).
CIMCO Software 8.00.20 Released: 11-08-16
Changes in CIMCO Software 8.00.20
- Fixed Japanese translations in V8.
Changes in CIMCO Edit 8.00.20
- Fixed error when saving hidden files.
Changes in CIMCO NC-Base (Add-On for CIMCO Edit) 8.00.20
- Automatic logout timing has been fixed.
Changes in CIMCO License Server 8.00.20
- Changed License Server default port to 4460. Also made the clients auto-detect the License Server’s TDC port, making the manually set port a fallback.
CIMCO Software 8.00.19 Released: 02-11-16
Changes in CIMCO License Server 8.00.19
- Fixed issue causing high cpu usage.
CIMCO Software 8.00.18 Released: 10-31-16
Changes in CIMCO Software 8.00.18
- Installer now sets required permissions to CIMCO’s Program Data folder during install.
- Added file permission checks to most license operations.
Changes in CIMCO Edit 8.00.18
- Added ISO Turning G2<->G3 (beta) filter.
- Fixed issues with Traub simulation.
Changes in CIMCO NC-Base (Add-On for CIMCO Edit) 8.00.18
- Fixed revisions always updating when having ‘revision all saves’ unchecked and ‘backup before and after save’ checked.
CIMCO Software 8.00.17 Released: 10-28-16
Changes in CIMCO Edit 8.00.17
- Fixed DNC Client not showing ports in editor when NCBase login is used
Changes in CIMCO DNC-Max 8.00.17
- Implemented FOCAS 1 compatibility. This compatibility mode can be enabled in the Directory Monitor protocol under Advanced Protocol Limit to FOCAS 1.
- Added option to send multiple files using remote request jobfile.
Changes in CIMCO NC-Base (Add-On for CIMCO Edit) 8.00.17
- Fixed restore database V5 to different folder.
CIMCO Software 8.00.16 Released: 10-26-16
Changes in CIMCO CNC-Calc (Add-On for CIMCO Edit) 8.00.16
- Problem with splines loaded from DXF has been corrected.
Changes in CIMCO NC-Base (Add-On for CIMCO Edit) 8.00.16
- Fixed issue with install of mariadb after introducing ORACLE connector.
CIMCO Software 8.00.15 Released: 10-24-16
Changes in CIMCO Software 8.00.15
- Implemented ORACLE Database connector.
Changes in CIMCO Edit 8.00.15
- Scroll bars now correctly drawn when using double-click to open files.
Changes in CIMCO DNC-Max 8.00.15
- DNC-Max FTP Server port welcome message has been shortened to 1 line response.
- Fixed problem when doing file reception using telnet interface with network protocol ports
Changes in CIMCO MDC-Max 8.00.15
- Added option to restart Heidenhain OCX protocol after machine gets online, which solves issue with function FN38.
Changes in CIMCO License Server 8.00.15
- Improved error logging on License Server crashes.
- Fixed a License Server crash related to UDP broadcasts on the same port that the License Server listens to.
CIMCO Software 8.00.14 Released: 10-14-16
Changes in CIMCO Edit 8.00.14
- It is now possible to define parameters in a macro as a multiple-choice option. The choices will be available as a drop-down combobox when inserting the macro. Visible labels in the combobox and inserted values can be set individually.
- Loading of Ribbon customization is now silent.
Changes in CIMCO MDC-Max 8.00.14
- Fixed problem with breaks – Bar graphs would split in breaks.
- Added landscape/portrait orientation in html reports
Changes in CIMCO License Server 8.00.14
- Removed delayed start from the default setting of the License Server service.
CIMCO Software 8.00.13 Released: 10-10-16
Changes in CIMCO Software 8.00.13
- Fixed an error which could cause slow load times for CIMCO products..
Changes in CIMCO Edit 8.00.13
- Fixed a race condition which could cause crashes on slow file systems.
- Updated german help.
Changes in CIMCO CNC-Calc (Add-On for CIMCO Edit) 8.00.13
- Updated CNC-Calc help.
Changes in CIMCO DNC-Max 8.00.13
- Fixed MITSUBISHI EZSOCKET TCP port section.
- Now when the user chooses a theme for the DNC-Max Client the whole app follows that theme. Users can switch between DARK and LIGHT theme.
Changes in CIMCO MDC-Max 8.00.13
- Fixed issue with DB view icon not showing up when real-time DB table JOB/PROGRAM/OPERATOR is active.
- Fixed issue with last columns in DB view not showing values
CIMCO Software 8.00.12 Released: 03-10-16
Changes in CIMCO Software 8.00.12
- Updated help files.
CIMCO Software 8.00.11 Released: 28-09-16
Changes in CIMCO Software 8.00.11
- Demo popups will now always appear again if no license file or server in use.
- Fixed cosmetic issue where empty lines were removed from help texts.
Changes in CIMCO Edit 8.00.11
- Macro dropdown lists now auto resizes to try and fit largest found text entry.
- Changed Editor macro controls order.
- Added tab colors to indicate file status (changed, read-only).
Changes in CIMCO DNC-Max 8.00.11
- Fixed control sizes in split window configuration dialog.
- Network protocol: Added option to delete associated files on auto receive reception, but only the files not found in the new auto receive reception.
- Fixed an issue where failed auto imports with import queue turned on would leave empty temporary files behind, eventually blocking further import queue usage.
Changes in CIMCO MDC-Max 8.00.11
- Fixed crash of MDC client when is not connected to DB.
- Handheld terminal: Fixed error where Handheld Terminal could not process 2 DPRNT statements at the same time.
- Fixed issue when MDC client stays being most top after exiting full screen.
- Improved user login icons.
- Login screen is now closed even if the same user is logged in again.
- Fixed an UDP socket leak.
- Macro favorites added. In Macro Setup dialog, macros can be favorited using the ‘star’ icon. Favorited macros will be shown in the new ‘favorite’ macro group.
- Fixed webclient not being able to do automatic backdate.
- Undo and Redo now works when drawing workspace is changed in Document.
- Web client: Added keepalive signal to info server.
- Fixed Cimco Edit hanging when double clicking associated file.
- Users will no longer be asked to confirm overwriting temporary license files.
- License popups, such as key about to expire, will now only appear once per day except if there is something new to report or if the program won’t run at all.
- License key expiration warnings now specify if the key is on a License Server. If so, the popup will only appear the last ten days.
- License Files containing HSM Performance Packs can now be installed properly directly from the Key Manager.
- License Files containing License Server can now be installed directly from the Key Manager. This includes (re)starting the License Server if appropriate.
- Fixed a number of issues when editing files with percentage (%) in the filename.
- Fanuc filter: Fixed issue with G43 H command.
- Added ability to chose between DARK and LIGHT log themes in DNC-Max.
- Edited events are updated directly without refresh of all event log content
- Fixed issue with excel template filenames
- Fixed not creating backup when closing editor frame with ‘x’ and choosing to save file.
- Added more information to the License Server Information window: Keyfile type and time left if applicable, Keyfile maintenance expiration date, keyfile install time.
- It is now possible to add an alias to a reservation as a reminder of what the reservation was for.
- Fixed issue where reservation input fields would not become editable again after having had a reservation selected.
- Fixed an issue where client connections to License Servers would fail if the client had changed IP, prompting the user to choose the License Server again.
- Fixed issue where an extra line would be inserted after advanced renumbering.
- Backplot filters renamed to reflect working status better.
- Fixed issues with time statistics.
- Added CNC-Calc Redo functionality.
- dded support for Heidenhain iTNC640.
- Removed Order View, replaced by DB View.
- Added UI setup for multiple items separated by ‘;’ in ‘Show value’ on operator screens.
- Temporary cache files stored in windows temp folder.
- Number of timers increased to 224.
- Allow editing event log when central cache is disabled.
- Improved MSSQL performance.
- Fixed issue with crashing MDC client when log graph has no data.
- Implemented PING command in LIVE protocol to avoid problems with losing connections of live/operator screens.
- Fixed issue with not basic ASCII characters in pie charts.
- Fixed issue when MDC doesn’t generate a monthly report with only today data.
- Fixed issue with high CPU usage of MDC client when system is in ‘Calculation’.
- Fixed wrong database Base Directory when using MS SQL.
- Fixed issue with import queue in ncbase when using MS SQL.
- Fixed crash when using close-and-save on slow file systems.
- Mazak Serial Protocol: Cleaned up behavior of the options to use comments as filenames.
- Fixed an issue where CIMCO software would not work when installed on the same computer as the newest version of Esprit software suite.
- Updated Portuguese translations
- Fixed memory leak in Cimco Edit.
- Fixed issue with time statistic.
- When setting up a macro in the Editor, it is now possible to specify a unique illustration for each individual parameter in the macro.
- Web Client: Fixed operator screen button indicators not updating correct.
- Fixed an issue where various log outputs would blank as soon as they exceeded their original window size.
- Fixed crash of ncbase directory change setup dialog in some cases.
- Changed License Server service startup to Automatic with delayed start to ensure that all dependencies and networks are available on start. Added a 5 minute retry window for CIMCO programs starting in service mode to prevent issues where these programs wouldn’t be able to start if the License Server started after them.
- Fixed product name order in the combobox for choosing product when adding reservations in the License Server.
- Fixed issue where the Software Manager didn’t handle the case of starting an already installed but not running License Server optimally.
- Redesigned Advanced Open dialog.
- Fixed issues with Advanced Renumbering.
- Fixed a problem where statusbar Linenumber/Column numbers were swapped.
- Fixed problem where file windows could not be restored correctly after doing file compare of non-maximized windows.
- Fanuc FOCAS – added option to generate MDC message when value of given macro is changed – the value is stored in message variable 1
- NC-Base client is now able to create a backup before and after manual editing. This improves versioning of files when using DNC-Max directory monitoring.
- Clicking Browse in Advanced Open now browses to the last selected directory.
- Editor FTP configuration sheet made more clear.
- Fixed a number of issues to do with File Compare.
- It is no longer possible to change filter while simulation is running.
- Fixed problem with external commands when ncbase is active.
- Fix an issue where multiple document window arrangement functionality was not working as expected.
- Bug with cursor that moved when text was entered has been fixed.
- Network protocol: Fixed error where send translator could not use environment variables (example $SENDFILENAME).
- Auto Receive: When auto receiving a file, and the ‘update fields after receiving’ is enabled, the Program field is also updated following the configuration set in NC-Base Program format.
- Remote Request: Fixed issue where environment variables could not be used in Remote Request configuration.
- Fixed DNC-Max Client not being able to preview files in send window in some cases.
- Fixed error where Heidenhain FE serial protocol would not detect DPRNT/Barcode messages.
- MSSQL connector optimization.
- Added MDC Mitsubishi protocol
- Fixed incorrect filtering in the event log
- Product listings in KeyManager and License Server Info are now sorted alphabetically by name.
- Removed popup allowing users to install license files to run from a custom location. Rest of the code remains, can still be set up manually.
- Fixed issue where empty reservation criteria would match any computer.
- License.dll should no longer look corrupt to the Software Manager on computers with no internet connection.
- Fix issues with report generation.
- Fix issue with importing of Excel documents.
- Fix an issue with displaying of Pie Charts values.
- Improvements in MSSQL connector.
- Fixed issue where empty reservation criteria would match any computer.
- Removed popup allowing users to install license files to run from a custom location. Rest of the code remains, can still be set up manually.
- Read our news about CIMCO Software 8 here
- Redesigned modern user-interface with fully customizable ribbon
- New FTP client integrated with the Editor transmission utility
- New advanced Open File dialog
- Improved document editing features
- Improved backplotting and more converters have been added
- New strategy added: Constant Cut Inside Out
- New strategy added: Constant Cut Inside In
- New strategy added: Constant Cut Turning
- Improved help system with illustrations
- Redesigned user-interface for both the stand-alone application and CIMCO Edit plugin.
- Support for transmitting Brother MDC signals via HTTP
- Redesigned user-interface
- Multi-threaded engine on the server side
- Central cache + archiving process
- New user permission system
- Conditionally disabled buttons or input fields
- Combo box on operator screen can show CSV values
- Automatic software update of MDC Client
- New database tables – tables are filled in real-time
- Export of Event log and Order view to Excel
- Operator notifications
- Multiple schedule with arbitrary start of work week
- Extended report selection window
- CPU affinity for multi-threaded engine
- Sending reports in emails from command-line
- HTML reports in PDF
- Support for XLSX and XLSM formats
- New MSSQL database connector
- Operator screen can show users loaded from database
- Support for Brother HTTP protocol – C00
- Marie DB is now the primary database supporting MySQL V5, encryption and more.
- Rewritten from the ground up
- New option to activate license keys directly from the software
- Improved encryption of keys and security of activations
- Clients can now display who is using which licenses
- Licenses can be reserved on the License Server
- License Servers are able to run in a two-server system
- Initial release.